Mister Mort Mister Mort
June 23, 2010

A Plaid Suit ~ Thom Browne in San Francisco

P4173796

P4173801

TAGS: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

COMMENTS

17 Responses to A Plaid Suit ~ Thom Browne in San Francisco

jerome says: June 23, 2010 at 11:09 am

browne*
and those pants look like they are caught on his socks or something. what’s up with that?
everything else is kosher

moshe says: June 23, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Awesome! I’d be caught like this 4 days a week- if only Naomi would allow it.
BJM- I 100% disagree. Anything pink would make it predictable, details magazine trash, and then mister mort would be let down b/c he would have had to pass on shooting it. Bravo for going pinkless and sharing this fine grey.

Jonathan says: June 23, 2010 at 10:53 pm

Hi – I love a peacock as much as the next man but when a man spends too much time and attention on his clothes it never works….read a book or get a hobby….please my nerves!

Eric says: June 24, 2010 at 12:21 am

Just awful. I really hope this guy works at the shop…that is the only legitimate reason he would have for dressing this way. There’s a term for this: Fashion Victim.

MR.DIXON says: June 24, 2010 at 11:44 am

The suit is so dope…but that break and those black shoes kill it…..even a pair of white vans would have been clean?

Hodie Snitch says: June 24, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Jesus, really? The shoes are nice, but everything else is just ridiculous. Well, okay, the sidewalk is nice and clean.

stu says: June 25, 2010 at 9:31 am

really gross and played out.
and dem kicks look like they are made out of plastic, despite price point.

jason kennedy says: June 29, 2010 at 6:47 pm

jerome- anyone who knows anything about thom browne knows that mr browne likes the cuff about 1 inch above the ankle
As for the look, I think its a great look for spring/summer. Granted it is a all Black Fleece, so I do hope he works there. Otherwise that is kinda overkill. For all of you that are being critics…notice your picture isnt on here. Maybe there is a reason for that.

MATTHEW says: June 29, 2010 at 6:50 pm

THOM BROWNE- FUN PLAID, WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT OR WANT. HE LOOKS COMFORTABLE. THAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT. GREY SUITS HIM WELL. CHIC.